If you do not need to use a particular application, you can delete it permanently. It is not recommended to delete individual artifacts of a Jaggery App. The entire Jaggery App should be deleted.
As an alternate to deleting the Jaggery App with the help of management console, you can delete your Jaggery archive from
GREG_HOME/repository/deployment/server/jaggeryapps folder manually and it will be undeployed.
Follow the instructions below to delete an application in the WSO2 Governance Registry.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Governance Registry Management Console.
2. Click the "Main" button to access the "Manage" menu then click on "List" under "Applications" to access the "Applications List" page.
3. You will be able to see the deployed Jaggery App on this page as follows.
4. Tick the check box associated with the application to be deleted and click on the "Delete" button to remove your Jaggery App permanently.
5. Confirm your request in the "WSO2 Carbon" window. Click "Yes."