Governance Registry supports Federated Repositories which enables you to map entries from multiple individual user repositories into a single virtual repository.
Multiple types of databases are supported: MySQL, Oracle, H2, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Derby and DB2.
Federated Repository capabilities:
- Capability of interacting directly with external file systems and version control systems which supports Maven (SVN, GIT) - Support for SCM
- Federating the directory structure of the repository across carbon servers - Remote Instance and Mount Configuration Details
- Service Discovery features of UDDI - Support for UDDI, The Usage of UDDI APIs, JAXR Sample
- Using WebDav to mount a remote file system to your machine and keep it synchronized with the remote file system - Support for WebDAV
- Locating services and service endpoints in an SOA using WS-Discovery - Support for WS-Discovery