This sample uses Apache Chemistry CMIS workbench to connect to the WSO2 Governance Registry. Please refer to the documentation in the link to get started if you are not familiar with it. You can do the following using this workbench:
When you start the workbench you are prompted to provide connection information. You need to provide the valid username/password for the registry apart from the AtomPub URL given.
Alternatively if you are logging in as a tenant, you need to upload a CMIS .war file from the location Manage > Applications > Add > JAX-WS/JAX-RS in the management console.
To login via the CMIS tool, the URL has to be given as http://localhost:9763/t/tenant1.com/webapps/cmis/atom.
Once the information is verified, you are logged in to the Governance Registry and the /_system collection is listed as the starting point in the panel.
Add a Collection
To add a collection to the registry:
- You can add a collection to the Governance Registry by first clicking Create Folder.
- Enter the Name and select the Type of folder.
- Click the Create Folder button.
- The added collection can be seen in the registry browser.
Add a Document
To add a document to the registry:
- You can add a document to the Governance Registry by first clicking Create Document.
- Select if you prefer to create an unfiled document or create it in the current folder.
- Enter the Name and select the Type of folder. Browse to the location of the document you wish to create.
- Click the Create Document button.
- The added document can be seen in the registry browser.