This sample demonstrates how a simple JCR Client uses the JCR implementation of WSO2 Governance Registry and performs sample operations through JCR API to the running Governance Registry instance.
To learn about how to perform client operations using JCR API, Please refer Usages of JCR API .
1. To get the sample to work, you must first run ant from
GREG_HOME/bin. This copies all the necessary libraries to their respective locations.
2. Start the WSO2 Governance Registry by running the appropriate script from
Steps for running this sample
1. Change the directory to the src directory (
GREG_HOME/samples/jcr-client/src) of the JCR sample.
2. Run ant, which will add a set of Collections and Resources to the Registry.
3. A collection will be created in root by the name of jcr_system (i.e., path = /jcr_system). This can be checked through the Resource Browser which can be accessed through the Management Console.