You can manage a user's profile from the Governance Registry Management Console.
Follow the instructions below to manage a user's profile data.
- Log in to the Management Console.
- In the Main menu, click Users and Roles.
- Then click Users.
- Locate the necessary user and click on the associated User Profile link.
- Click on the profile name in the Available Profiles list.
- Populate the following fields with the personal information:
- First Name - The user's first name.
- Last Name - The user's last name.
- Organization - The organization user works win.
- Address - The user's local address.
- Country - The name of the country user lives/works in.
- Email - The user's e-mail address.
- Telephone - The user's phone number.
- Mobile - The user's mobile number.
- IM - The user's personal e-mail address.
- URL - The users site address.
- Click Update.
Click OK on the confirmation window.
You can delete a profile by clicking on the Delete link.