The goal of multitenancy is to maximize the resource sharing across multiple users while hiding the fact that these users are on the same server and ensuring optimal performance. It is possible to register tenants in Governance Registry as well, allowing tenants to maintain separate registry domains to their institutions.
Follow the instructions below to add a new tenant in WSO2 Governance Registry.
- Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
- Click the "Configure" button to access the "Configure" menu.
- In the Configure menu of the Governance Registry Management Console, click on Add New Tenant under Multitenancy to add a new tenant.
- The Add New Tenant page appears. The required fields are mentioned below.
- Domain - The domain name for the organization, which should be a unique name. (E.g. - abc.com)
- Usage plan for the tenant - The usage plan defines limitations for the creating tenant . (E.g. - number of users for a tenant)
- First Name - First name of the tenant admin.
- Last Name - Last name of the tenant admin.
- Admin Username - the username would always end with the domain name.
- Email - The email address of the admin.
In the Configure menu of Governance Registry Management Console, click on Add New Tenant under Multitenancy to list already available tenants.