Follow the instructions below to run the custom UI with Registry.
1. Drop your JARs into
2. Edit the bundle info detail that is in the
bundles.info file which is located at
GREG_HOME/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/eclipse/configuration/org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator. For example,
3. Start the server. See Running the Product for more information.
4. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
5. Click the "Main" button to access the "Resources" menu.
6. Then click "Browse" under "Resources."
7. At the "Entries" panel, click the "Add Resource" link to add a new resource.
8. Choose "Create custom content" from the "Method" drop-down list.
9. A text box named "Media type" will be displayed, from which select the "other" option from drop-down list for media type.
10. Enter your media type.
11. Click "Create Content".
12. A form to fill endpoint details is displayed. Fill in the required fields.
The following fields are required:
- Resource name - The name of the resource.
- Endpoint name - The name of the endpoint.
- URI - URI of the endpoint.
- Optimization method
- Duration to suspend this endpoint on failure
"Resource name", "Endpoint name" and the "Endpoint URI" are mandatory fields, and the URI must be valid.
13. Click "Save" to add the resource.