Tag is a key word which allows to find a resource or collection while using the "Search" function. In the "Tag" panel, you can add a tag to resource/collection.
1. Click on the "Add New Tag" link.
2. Enter a tag to the field.
Use commas ("one, two") to add multiple tags.
3. Click on the "Add" button.
If you want to remove a tag from the list, use the "Delete" icon.
The "Search" function allows to find a resource/collection by tags.
1. In the "Search" panel enter a tag to the field.
3. Click on the "Search" button.
4. If any resource/collection with this tag is found, the "Search Results" window appears.
The following information is available:
- Resource - Click on the resource/collection in this column to see its details in the "Browser" window.
- Created - The date when the resource/collection was created.
- Author - The author of resource/collection creation.
If there is no resource/collection with this tag, you will see the following information:
You can also use the advanced search clicking on the "Try Advanced Search" link.
See also Search.