Once a lifecycle is added, you can view its configuration and edit it if necessary.
If the lifecycle configuration is in use, editing is not allowed. See Viewing Lifecycle Usage to learn how to make a lifecycle unused. See also Managing Lifecycle.
Follow the instructions below to see the existing lifecycle configuration and edit it.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Extensions" button to access the "Extensions" menu.
3. From the left navigation menu, under "Extensions," select "Lifecycles."
4. Locate the necessary lifecycle and click on the "View" (if a lifecycle is in use) or "View/Edit" (if a lifecycle is not used) link.
5. A configuration page with the lifecycle configuration is shown. Make the required alterations (if a lifecycle is not used) or formalize yourself with the presented information.
See the detailed information about a lifecycle configuration in Configuring Lifecycles.
6. Click on the "Save" button to apply the alterations or "Back" to return to the "Lifecycles" page.