Key stores allow you to manage the keys that are stored in a database. If you do not need to use a Key store anymore, you can delete it from the "Key stores" list.
Follow the instructions below to delete a new Key store in WSO2 Governance Registry.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Configure" button to access the "Configure" menu.
3. From the "Configure" menu, select "Key Stores."
4. The "Key Store Management" page appears. Click on the "Delete" link associated with a certain Key store in the "Actions" column.
5. Confirm your request in the "WSO2 Carbon" window. Click "Yes."
You cannot undo this operation once performed.
6. A Key store is deleted from the list and the "WSO2 Carbon" window with the confirmation appears. Click "OK."