WS-policy is one of many asset models supported by the WSO2 Governance Registry. Follow the steps below to add a new Policy to the Governance Registry using the G-Reg Publisher.
- Log in to the G-Reg Publisher using the following URL and admin/admin credentials: https://<G-REG_HOST>:<G-REG_PORT>/publisher
- Click the Add button of the Policies box as shown below.
- Select whether to import the Policy from URL or upload it from a file as shown below.
- If you selected Import Policy from a URL, specify the URL of the Policy, its name and version as shown below.
- If you selected Upload Policy from a file, click Browse to select a single Policy file or an archived file (in .zip or .gar extension) containing multiple Policy files to upload it. Then specify its version as shown below.
- Click Create.
- Refresh the screen to view the new WADL artifact you added as shown below or click the WADLs button in the top menu.