Once a Registry extension file is created, you have to upload it. Follow the instructions below to deploy the extension file in the WSO2 Governance Registry.
1. Start up the WSO2 Governance Registry. See Running the Product for more information.
2. Enter Username, Password to login to the Management Console.
Read about Entries or Content to learn how to create the Collection structure and upload the Configuration File.
3. Click on the "Extensions" tab of the Management Console, then click on "Artifact Types" menu item from the Extensions menu and Click on "Add new Artifact" link.
4. Now user can edit the sample configuration model appropriately and click on "Save" button.
5. Click on the "Main" tab to see the Metadata panel. User could see that "Enterprise Application" label appears at the "Add" pane and "Enterprise Applications" label appears at the "List" pane.
6. Click "Enterprise Application" in the "Add" pane. User will see an "Add Enterprise Application" window. Enter the form fields and click on "Save" button.
7. Click "Enterprise Applications" in the "List" pane to see the list of Enterprise Applications that the user saved.
8. You can see the content in "Standard" or "Custom" view.
To switch to Custom view, click the "Custom view" link.
Setting permission to a new user role
Once you create the new RXT, you can create a new user role and set the required permissions to the parent storage path of the Registry location where you store the new RXT.