All registry related activities can be searched through the registry activity search interface. Follow the instructions below to search for activities.
The Activity Search would result all the activities that has been done on the registry including any activity performed through the UI, using an external client or etc.
- Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Governance Registry Management Console.
- Click the "Main" button to access the "Resources" menu then click on "Activities" under "Resources" to access the "Activities" page.
- The "Activities" page appears. Fill in the required fields.
The following fields are available:
- Username - The name of the user whose activity you are searching for.
- Path - The path of the resource which activity you are interested in.
- Date - The date range off the activities.
- Filter By:
- All - Shows all the resources.
- Resource Add - Shows the list of added resources with the user's name and date of adding.
- Resource Updates - Shows the list of updated resources with the user's name and the date of updating.
- Resource Deletes - Shows the list of deleted resources with the user's name and the date of deletion.
- Resource Restores - Shows the list restored resources with user's name and the date of restoring.
- Comments - Shows the user who left a comment, the date, commented resources and the text of the comment.
- Tagging - Shows the user who tagged a resource, the date and the tag of the resource.
- Ratings - Shows the user who rated a resource, the date and the rating of the resource.
- Create Symbolic Link - Shows the user who created a symbolic link, the date and the resource with a new link.
- Create Remote Link - Shows the user who created a remote link, the date and the resource with a new link.
- Remove Link - Shows the user who deleted a link, the date and the resource with a deleted link.
- Add Association - Shows the user who added an association, the date and the resource with an added association.
- Remove Association - Shows the user who deleted an association, the date and the resource with the deleted association.
- Associate Aspect - Shows the user the aspect associated to the resource, the name of the aspect, the resource and the date of the action.
- You can pick a path using the ".." button.
- Clicking on the ".." button directs you to the "Resource tree" window. Pick a path.
- Once the path is selected, click "OK."
- The date can be either entered in the format of MM/DD/YYYY or selected with the help of the date picker user interface provided.
- Click the "Search Activities" button.
- The search results appear.
You can generate PDF, HTML, Excel reports just clicking on the relevant links.