The WSO2 Governance Registry provides a user-friendly interface to add handlers in the Management Console. See more information about handlers here.
Follow the instructions below to add a handler to the Governance Registry.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Extensions" button to access the "Extensions" menu.
3. From the left navigation menu, under "Extensions," select "Handlers."
4. On the "Handlers" page, click the "Add New Handler" link.
5. The "Handler Source" page shows a default handler's configuration. You can toggle the editor between the rich and plain modes by checking/unchecking the "Toggle editor" checkbox.
6. Replace a sample handler configuration with the configuration of your custom handler. See Configuring Handlers.
7. After adding the handler configuration, click the "Save" button to add the new handler.
8. If the handler has been added successfully, you should see a confirmation message stating that the configuration has been saved. Click "OK."