To schedule tasks using Governance Registry and the following configuration at
The attributes of the given above configuration can be defined as below.
- name - A name to distinguish this task from other tasks. This has to be a unique name in a single clustered or non-clustered deployment.
- class - The fully qualified name of the class implementing the
org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.Taskinterface. You can have more than one task having the same class.
- cron - http://quartz-scheduler.org/documentation/quartz-1.x/tutorials/crontrigger
- property - a property that is passed into the
setPropertiesmethod of the Task implementation class. You can have more than zero or more properties for you task.
- key - the name of the property.
- value - the value of the property.
It is important to restart the server after a configuration change.
See also Scheduled Task Sample.