If you do not want any handler be in the list, you can delete it easily from the Governance Registry Management Console.
Follow the instructions below to delete a handler from the Governance Registry.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Extensions" button to access the "Extensions" menu.
3. From the left navigation menu, under "Extensions," select "Handlers."
4. On the "Handlers" page, locate a handler to edit and click the related "Delete" link.
5. Confirm your request in the "WSO2 Carbon" window. Click "Yes."
You cannot undo this operation once performed.