You can delete an existing subscription (or unsubscribe) if necessary.
Follow the instructions below to delete a subscription from the Management Console.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Configure" button to access the "Configure" menu.
3. In the "Configure" menu of "Governance Registry Management Console," click on "Notifications" to access the "Manage Notifications" page.
4. Locate the necessary subscription and click on the corresponding "Delete" link.
5. Confirm your request in the WSO2 Carbon window. Click "Yes".