Once handlers are added, you can edit their configuration according to the new requirements.
Follow the instructions below to edit a handler in the Governance Registry.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Extensions" button to access the "Extensions" menu.
3. From the left navigation menu, under "Extensions," select "Handlers."
4. On the "Handlers" page, locate a handler to edit and click the related "Edit" link.
5. The "Handler Source" page shows current handler's configuration. You can toggle the editor between the rich and plain modes by checking/unchecking the "Toggle editor" checkbox.
6. Replace a handler configuration with the new one.
7. After editing the handler configuration, click the "Save" button to save the alterations of the handler.