You can edit a subscription (or re-subscribe) that you have made using the Management Console. Editing a subscription is similar to adding a subscription except for the fact that the details that you had to enter before will be pre-populated based on the current subscription details.
Follow the instructions below to edit a subscription in the Management Console.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Configure" button to access the "Configure" menu.
3. In the "Configure" menu of "Governance Registry Management Console," click on "Notifications" to access the "Manage Notifications" page.
4. Locate the necessary subscription and click on the corresponding "Edit" link.
5. Modify the options according to the requirements. For more information about the options' descriptions see Adding a Subscription.
6. Once options are modified, click on the "Modify" button.