You can attach one more life cycles to all governance asset types listed below or any custom type. For instructions on life cycles, see Lifecycles.
Publishing a SOAP service
SOAP services you create are assigned to a default lifecycle. Follow the steps below to to promote the lifecycle of the service you created to publish it to a desired endpoint (such as WSO2 API Manager).
- Log in to the G-Reg Publisher using the following URL and admin/admin credentials, if you are not already logged in:
- Click on the following icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select SOAP Services as shown below.
- Click on the SOAP service which you created as shown below.
- Click the following LIFE CYCLE button int he top menu.
- Click the Promote button. Then the service until it gets to the TESTING state as shown below.
- Click Promote again. Then the service until it gets to the PRODUCTION state as shown below.
- Click Publish. You should get a confirmation message once the API is successfully published as shown below.
Selecting a lifecycle
WSO2 G-Reg allows you to have multiple life-cycles assigned to an asset. If you have multiple life-cycles assigned to an asset, follow steps 1 -5 in the above section, and select a lifecycle as shown below.