The WSO2 Governance Registry is a repository that stores resources(assets) in a structured way. Here are some of the features provided by the Governance Registry interface:
- Provides the facility to organize resources into collections.
- Keeps multiple versions of resources.
- Manages social aspects such as rating of resources.
- AtomPub interfaces to publish, view and manage resources from remote or non-Java clients.
Resources User Interface
Follow the instructions below to access the Resources user interface.
- Log in to the Management Console.
- In the Main menu, under Resources, click Browse.
- The Browse page appears.
Components of Registry User Interface:
- Breadcrumb - Shows the current directory hierarchy.
- Metadata - Shows metadata for the resource/collection.
- Properties - Shows properties for the resource/collection.
- Content - Shows the contents of the resource/collection.
- Permissions - Shows the defined role permissions to use the resource/collection.
- Search - Allows to search a particular resource/collection.
- Dependencies - Allows to add a dependency to the resource/collection.
- Associations - Allows to add an association to the resource/collection.
- Lifecycle - Allows to promote and demote life cycle states of a given resource/collection.
- Retention - Prevent other users from making changes to a resource
- Comments - Shows the comments on the resource/collection.
- Ratings - Shows the rate of the resource/collection.
- Subscriptions - Allows to add subscriptions to the resource/collection.
- Tags - Allows to add tags to the resource/collection.