If a lifecycle is assigned to a resource or collection, it is considered to be in use. You can find out what resources use a lifecycle and make this lifecycle unused if necessary (for example, if you want to edit or delete it).
Follow the instructions below to see what resources/collections use a particular lifecycle.
- Log in to the Management Console.
- In the Extensions menu, click Lifecycles.
- Locate the necessary lifecycle and click Find Usage.
- In the Search Results, you can see the list of resources/collections which use this lifecycle.
- Click on the resource link to manage the lifecycle.
- On the Browse page, you can see the detailed information about the selected resource/collection.