What's new in this release
- Remote control feature for Android.
- Transfering file from and to Android devices.
- WSO2 IoT Server Siddhi extensions.
- Applying geofencing policies on devices.
- Improvements made to the APIs that gather the device information and the APIs that are used to manage devices.
- Enforcing operations or policies on devices based on the input from Analytics.
- Manage different agents for tenants by updaing the agent download URL.
- Ability to configure WSO2 IoT Server with a federated IDP (OpenID Connect).
- Improvements to Android and iOS agents.
- Implementing a aata archival task to prune the Connected Device Management (CDM) transactional tables.
- Overall improvements to UI, functionality, performance, stability, and bug fixes.
WSO2 IoT Server is compatible with WSO2 Carbon 4.4.17 products. For more information on the products in each Carbon platform release, see the Release Matrix.
For a list of known issues in this release, see WSO2 IoT Server 3.2.0 - Known Issues.
For a list of fixed issues in this release, see WSO2 IoT Server 3.2.0 - Fixed Issues.