The following dialects are defined by default with the WSO2 Claim Management Component.
- - Default dialect for WSO2 Carbon
- - Default dialect for Information Cards
- - Default dialect for OpenID Attribute Exchange
- - Default dialect for OpenID Simple Registration
You can add new claim mapping to an existing claim dialect. Follow the instructions below to add new claim mapping.
2. Click the "Configure" button to access the "Configure" menu.
3. From the "Configure" menu, select "Claim Management."
4. Click on any available dialect link.
5. Click on the "Add New Claim Mapping" link.
6. Enter the required information:
- Display Name - Name of the claim displayed on the UI.
- Description - Describes the functionality of the claim.
- Claim URI - URI defined under the dialect, specific to the claim.
- Mapped Attribute - Corresponding attribute name from the underlying user store.
- Regular Expression - Regular expression to validate inputs.
- Display Order - Display order of the claim among the other claims defined under the same dialect.
- Supported by Default - If unchecked, this claim will not be prompted during user registration.
- Required - Whether this claim is required for user registration.
7. Click on the "Add" button.
8. A new claim mapping is displayed in the list.