The following dialects are defined by default with the WSO2 Claim Management Component.
- - Default dialect for WSO2 Carbon
- - Default dialect for Information Cards
- - Default dialect for OpenID Attribute Exchange
- - Default dialect for OpenID Simple Registration
You can edit existing claim dialects by clicking on any available dialect link. Follow the instructions below to edit a claim dialect.
2. Click the "Configure" button to access the "Configure" menu.
3. From the "Configure" menu, select "Claim Management."
4. Click on any available dialect links.
5. From the Claim Dialect view, you can view the claims defined for that particular dialect. If you need to edit a claim, click on the appropriate link.
6. Enter the new claim information in the required fields and click on the "Update" button.