The following dialects are defined by default with the WSO2 Claim Management Component.
- - Default dialect for WSO2 Carbon
- - Default dialect for OpenID Attribute Exchange
- - Default dialect for OpenID Simple Registration
You can define a new claim dialect by clicking on the "Add New Claim Dialect" link. Follow the instructions below to add a new claim dialect.
- Sign in. Enter your username and password to log on to the Management Console.
- Click Configure to access the Configure menu.
- From the Configure menu, select Claim Management.
- In the Claim Management page, click on the Add New Claim Dialect link. Enter all of the required information.
- Dialect URI - Unique URI identifying the dialect (for example, ).
- Display Name - Name of the dialect.
- Description - Description of the dialect (for example, what it is designed for).
- Claim URI - Each dialect should be defined with at least one claim.
- Mapped Attribute - Corresponding attribute name from the underlying user store for this claim.
- Regular Expression - Regular expression to validate inputs for this claim.
- Display Order - Display order of the above claim among the other claims defined under the same dialect.
- Supported by Default - If unchecked, this claim will not be prompted during user registration.
- Required - Whether this claim is mandatory for user registration.
- Click on the Add button.