The "Metadata" panel displays the following properties of a resource or collection:
- Created - Shows the time when the resource was created and the author of the resource/collection.
- Last Updated - Shows the time when the resource was updated and the author of the alterations.
- Media Type - An associated Media type of the resource/collection. For more information about Media types, please visit the Adding a Resource page.
- Checkpoint - Allows you to create a checkpoint (URL of the permanent link) for the resource/collection.
- Versions - Allows you to view versions of the resource/collection.
- Description - Description of the resource/collection.
1. To create a checkpoint, click on the "Create Checkpoint" link.
2. If the checkpoint was successfully created, the "WSO2 Window" appears. Click "OK."
1. Click on the "View versions" link.
2. The "Versions" page appears.
- Version - Shows the version number of the resource/collection.
- Last Modified Date - Shows the date of the last update.
- Last Modified By - Shows the author of the most recent alterations.
- Details - Allows you to access the "Browse" page of a particular resource/collection version.
- Restore - Allows you to restore a resource/collection version.
1. To edit the description of a resource/collection, click on the "Edit" link.
2. Edit the description of the resource/collection in the text area.
3. Click "Save."