Adding New Role Permissions
1. In the "New Role Permissions" panel, select a role to set permissions for.
2. Select an action from the drop-down menu. The following actions are available:
3. Select whether to allow or deny the action.
"Deny" permissions have a higher priority than "Allow" permissions. Essentially, this means that a "Deny" permission always overrides an "Allow" permission assigned to a role.
4. Click on the "Add Permission" button.
5. A new permission appears in the "Defined Role Permissions" list.
Editing Role Permissions
1. Existing permissions can be changed by selecting and or deselecting the relevant check-boxes in the "Defined Role Permissions" list.
2. After editing the permissions, click on the "Apply All Permissions" button to save the alterations.