All Registry data is searchable in the WSO2 Identity Server interface. A search can be refined by resource name, created date range, updated date range, tags, comments, property name, property value, and/or Media type.
To search for matches containing a specific pattern, use the "%" symbol.
You can also search for a resource using a "tag" search. See Searching by Tags.
Follow the instructions below to find a resource in the Registry.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click the "Main" button to access the "Resources" menu.
3. In the left navigation menu, under "Resources," select "Metadata."
4. The "Search" window appears.
The search can be refined by:
- Resource Name
- Created Date Range - The date when the resource was created.
- Updated Date Range - The date when the resource was updated.
- Updated by - The author of the resource update.
- Created by - The creator of the resource.
- Association Type - The association type can be either SLF or SDR. (These are just random types.)
- Association Destination
- Property Name
- Property Value
- Media Type
To learn more information about Media types, please visit the Adding a Resource page.
Created and Updated dates can either be entered in the format of MM/DD/YYYY or by using the user interface calendar provided.
5. Click on the "Search" button.
6. The results will be displayed in the "Search" window.
From here, you can generate PDF, HTML, and Excel reports. Click on the the relevant links.
To set new search parameters, click on the "Load" button and you will be taken to the window described above.