Service Providers can be added and removed from the SAML 2.0 based Single Sign-On page.
Follow the instructions below to add a new Service Provider.
- Sign in. Enter your username and password to log on to the Management Console.
- Click the Main button to access the Manage menu.
- From the Manage menu, select SAML SSO. The following points should be taken into consideration when adding a service provider:
Specify the Issuer. This should be equal to the ServiceProviderID value mentioned in the
authenticators.xmlof the relying party Carbon server.
Specify the Assertion Consumer URL. This is the URL to which the browser should be redirected after the authentication is successful. It should have this format: https://(host-name):(port)/acs.
Select Use fully qualified username in the NameID if that feature is required.
- Select Define Claim Uri for NameID to select the required option from the dropdown.
Select Enable Response Signing to sign the SAML2 Responses returned after the authentication.
Select Enable Assertion Signing to sign the SAML2 Assertions returned after the authentication. SAML2 relying party components expect these assertions to be signed by the Identity Server.
Select Enable Signature Validation in Authentication Requests and Logout Requests if you need this feature configured.
Select Enable Single Logout so that all sessions are terminated once the user signs out from one server. You can enter a Custom Logout URL if required.
Select Enable Attribute Profile to enable this and add a claim by entering the claim link and clicking the Add Claim button.
Select Enable Audience Restriction to restrict the audience. You may add audience members using the Audience text box and clicking the Add Audience button.
Select the Enable IdP Initiated SSO checkbox to enable this feature.
- Specify the options and click on the Register button.
- A new Service Provider is displayed in the list above.