You can change your password or reset another user's password (if you have administrative privileges) using the management console.
- On the Configure tab in the management console, click Users and Roles.
- To change your own password, click Change My Password, enter your current password and new password, and click Change.
- If you are an admin user and need to change another user's password (such as if they have forgotten their current password and need you to reset it), do the following:
- Click Users.
- Find the user's account on the Users screen and click Change Password in the Actions column.
- Enter a new temporary password and click Change. By default, the password must be at least five characters and should have at least one character with a capital letter, characters, numbers and special characters.
- Inform the user of their new temporary password and instruct them to log in and change it as soon as possible.