The Available Features tab allows you to install new features or upgrade existing features. Features are available in repositories. The task of installing features is performed in four steps:
- Search for available features in added repositories.
- Select the features you want to install.
- Review the installation.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement.
See more information in Installing Features.
1. To see the list of available features, select a repository from the drop-down menu.
If you have not added any repositories yet, you can do so by clicking the "Add Repository" link. For more information on how to add a repository, see Repository Management.
2. Click on the Find Features button to load the features from the repository.
3. Once features are loaded, you can install them or view the details of particular features. To view details of a feature, click on the "More Info" link.
4. The "Feature Information" is displayed. Familiarize yourself with the information, and click "Back" to load the previous page. The following information is displayed:
- Name - The name of the feature
- Identifier - The feature's identifier
- Version - The feature's release version
- Provider - The provider of the license
- Description - A brief description of the feature
- Copyright - The copyright information
- License Agreement - The license agreement information
To find a particular feature in the list, use the search function. Enter the name of a feature (or part of the name) and click Enter.