You can configure outbound provisioning for the service provider.
To register a service provider, do the following.
- Sign in. Enter your username and password to log on to the Management Console.
- Navigate to the Main menu to access the Identity menu. Click Add under Service Providers.
- Fill in the Service Provider Name and provide a brief Description of the service provider. Only Service Provider Name is a required field.
- Click Register to add the new service provider.
Do the following to configure outbound provisioning.
- Expand the Outbound Provisioning Configuration. For this section to be configurable, you should already have added an identity provider and enabled an outbound provisioning connector (Google, Salesforce, SCIM, SPML, etc.).
- Choose the identity provider you require from the drop-down and add it.
- Select the required outbound provisioning connector of the selected identity provider (googleapps / spml / salesforce / scim etc.) from the drop-down, depending on where you want the outbound provisioning to happen.
If you select Blocking, the authentication flow is blocked until the provisioning finishes. If Blocking is not selected, provisioning happens in a different thread.
Click Update to save your changes.
Click the Delete button to remove the identity provider you added.