You can access additional information about a feature by clicking the "More info" link in the "Actions" column. See this information in Available Features.
Carbon supports the concept of back-end/front-end separation, allowing you to manage multiple back-end servers using a single front-end server. You can convert a given product either to a back-end server or to a front-end server. This conversion can be performed using the "Feature Manager" user interface.
If you want to convert from a front-end to a back-end server, select "Back-end" from the drop-down list. Select "Front-end" to convert from a back-end to a front-end server.
Some features cannot be uninstalled from the system because other features depend on them.
1. Select features to uninstall by clicking on their corresponding check-boxes.
Alternatively, you can select all or none of the features using the appropriate links.
2. Click on the "Uninstall" button.
3. You will be presented with a page containing a review of the features that will be uninstalled. Familiarize yourself with the information and click "Next."
4. The "Uninstallation Complete" message will appear. Click "Finish."
5. Restart the server to apply the uninstallation.