Configure OAuth/OpenID and SAML SSO
See the Configuring Inbound Authentication for a Service Provider topic, to configure the OAuth/OpenID Connect service provider.
- See the Configuring Single Sign-On topic to configure single sign-on with the Travelocity sample.
Navigate to Main>Service Providers>List and click Edit to modify the service provider you just created. Modify the following fields of the SAML configuration and click Update.
travelocity.propertiesfile found in the
<TOMCAT_HOME>/webapps/travelocity.com/WEB-INF/classesfolder and edit the following configurations.
Running the sample
- Access the following URL:
. You will be directed to the following page.
- Click Click here to login with SAML from Identity Server. You will be redirected to the Identity Server for authentication.
- Enter the username and password and click Sign In.
- Click Request OAuth2 Access Token to receive the access token.
- You will receive an access token as seen in the screen below.