You can view the current status of a XACML policy using the instructions in this topic.
- Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
- Navigate to the Main menu to access the Entitlement menu. Click Policy Administration under PAP.
- The policies that you created are listed in the Available Entitlement Policies table. Click View Status to check the current status of the policy you require.
- The resulting page lists out the following information.
- Time Stamp - This is the timestamp of the action performed.
- Action - The action performed.
- Performed By - User or tenant that performed the action
- Target - Where the policy is located.
- Target Action - The action that is performed to the policy.
- Status - Indicates whether the action was successful or not.
- Details - Provides details on certain actions.