You can define a new claim dialect by clicking on the "Add New Claim Dialect" link. Follow the instructions below to add a new claim dialect.
- Sign in. Enter your username and password to log on to the Management Console.
- From the Main menu, click Add under Claims.
- Click Add New Claim Dialect. Enter all of the required information in the form that appears.
- Dialect URI - Unique URI identifying the dialect (for example, http://schema.openid.net/2007/05/claims).
- Display Name - Name of the dialect.
- Description - Description of the dialect (for example, what it is designed for).
- Claim URI - Each dialect should be defined with at least one claim.
- Mapped Attribute - Corresponding attribute name from the underlying user store for this claim.
- Regular Expression - Regular expression to validate inputs for this claim.
- Display Order - Display order of the above claim among the other claims defined under the same dialect.
- Supported by Default - If unchecked, this claim will not be prompted during user registration.
- Required - Whether this claim is mandatory for user registration.
- Read-only - Whether this claim is read-only.
- Click on the Add button.