This tutorial guides you through setting up two instances of WSO2 Identity Server and using one Identity Server to authenticate the user and login to the other one.
- Start 2 Identity Servers. Start the 2nd Identity Server with a port offset of 1.
For more information on how to do this, see Default Ports of WSO2 Products.
Configure an OAuth/OIDC service provider in the 2nd Identity Server.
For more infomation on how to do this, see Configuring OAuth2-OpenID Connect Single-Sign-On.
Callback Url: https://localhost:9443/commonauth
Create an identity provider in the first Identity Server.
For more information on how to do this, see Configuring OAuth2-OpenID Connect.
Enable OAuth2/OpenIDConnect: selected
Client Id: (client id of the service provider registered in second identity server)
Client Secret: (client secret of the service provider registered in second identity server)
Authorization Endpoint URL: https://localhost:9444/oauth2/authorize
Token Endpoint URL: https://localhost:9444/oauth2/token
- Callback Url: https://localhost:9443/commonauth
- Setup the playground sample in the first Identity Server instance.
- Edit the service provider in the first Identity Server and select the Federation Authentication for Authentication type in Local and Outbound Authentication Configuration. Then select the created identity provider from the dropdown menu in Federation Authentication.
- Try the authorization code grant as described here. You will be redirected to the 2nd Identity Server instead of the 1st Identity Server for authentication.