WSO2 Identity Server includes working examples that demonstrate its features and capabilities. Several sample clients and services are provided in addition to the sample configurations. This section provides scripts to execute available sample scenarios.
The following are Identity Server samples and the configurations necessary to make them work.
- Downloading a Sample
- Configuring Sample Application For Identity Management
- Writing a Web Service Client for Authentication and User Admin Services
- Testing Passive STS
- Consuming SCIM Rest Endpoints from a JAVA Client Application
- Running an STS Client
- XACML Sample for an Online Trading Application
- Broker Trust Relationships with WSO2 Identity Server
- Login to the Identity Server using another Identity Server - SAML2
- Login to Identity Server using another Identity Server - OAuth2