You can configure the roles and permissions of the service provider.
To register a service provider, do the following.
- Sign in. Enter your username and password to log on to the Management Console.
- Navigate to the Main menu to access the Identity menu. Click Add under Service Providers.
- Fill in the Service Provider Name and provide a brief Description of the service provider. Only Service Provider Name is a required field.
- Click Register to add the new service provider.
To configure roles and permissions for a service provider, do the following.
- Expand the Role/Permission Configuration section and the Permission and Role Mapping forms.
- Click the Add Permission button. Clicking this button again will enable you to add another entry.
Add the Service Provider Specific Permissions. You can delete entries by clicking the Delete button.
Once the service provider details have been added/updated, the permissions added here are listed out in the permissions available when adding roles in the Identity Server.
- Click the Add Role Mapping button. Clicking this button again will enable you to add another entry.
Enter the Local Role and the Service Provider Role. You can delete entries by clicking the Delete button.
Here you can map the exact role name available in the Identity Server with the role in the service provider.