WSO2 Identity Server provides the following web services APIs for managing users and roles in the Remote User Management API:
- RemoteUserStoreManagerService: This service exposes user, user role and claim management functionalities. For instance, if your application needs a user role management function, you can directly integrate with the WSO2 Identity Server instead of dealing with the user store.
- RemoteClaimManagerService: This service exposes more claim management functionalities such as add, and delete claim mappings.
- RemoteProfileConfigurationManagerService: This exposes functionality of profile management features such as add, update, delete profile configuration.
- RemoteAuthorizationManagerService: This service exposes functionality of handling authorization of users to different resources.
- UserStoreConfigAdminService: This service exposes user store configuration functionalities such as add, edit, and delete user stores.