Each WSO2 product is a collection of reusable software units called features. A single feature is a list of components and/or other features. This section describes how to install the specific features required in order to use the WSO2 Identity Server analytics features in WSO2 Data Analytics Server or any other WSO2 product that performs analytics.
This procedure can be followed for WSO2 DAS, WSO2 ESB Analytics and WSO2 API Manager Analytics. WSO2 Identity Server analytics features are installed by default in WSO2 Identity Server Analytics.
Getting P2 repositories
Download the latest p2 repository from here.
- Unzip the p2 repository (analytics-is-5.4.0.zip) into a local directory in your machine.
Installing required features in WSO2 DAS
Follow the steps below to install the required features in WSO2 DAS.
- Download WSO2 DAS and start the server. For instructions, see the Installation Guide.
- Log into the Management Console.
- Click Configure, and then click Features.
- Click Repository Management, and then click Add Repository.
Enter the details as shown below to add the created P2 repository.
Parameter Name Value Name
WSO2 P2 Repository
- Click Add to add the repository.
- Click the Available Features tab.
- In the Repository parameter, select the
WSO2 P2 Repositoryrepository you previously added and enter IS Analytics in Filter by feature name.
IS Analytics feature.
Once the features are selected, click Install to proceed with the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, restart the product server.