What is new in this release
WSO2 Identity Server (WSO2 IS) version 5.7.0 is the successor of version 5.6.0, and contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Adaptive authentication support that allows:
- User managed access (UMA) that allows resource owners to have control over client access to protected resources.
- Support to integrate with Office 365. For detailed information, see Integrating Office365 with WSO2 Identity Server.
- SAML 2.0 artifact binding support for SAML service provider.
- Carbon Health Check API to monitor server health.
- Support to select how you want to prompt for credentials when you configure JIT provisioning for an Identity Provider.
Support to configure consent purposes for JIT provisioning.
Support to configure consent purposes for self-registration.
- Support to upload multiple certificates for an identity provider.
- Logical operators for SCIM2 filters.
What has changed in this release
The Analytics distribution of previous WSO2 Identity Server releases was based on WSO2 Data Analytics Server (WSO2 DAS). With WSO2 Identity Server 5.7.0, the Analytics distribution is based on WSO2 Stream Processor (WSO2 SP). For information on how to work with WSO2 Identity Server Analytics, see WSO2 Identity Server Analytics.
This section lists new features and improvements that are introduced to WSO2 IS 5.7.0 via WUM updates.
|New feature or improvement||The date of the WUM update|
Support to enable reCaptcha during the following account recovery scenarios:
|Effective from the 2nd of October 2018|
|Effective from the 7th of December 2018|
For information on the Carbon platform version and Carbon Kernel version of WSO2 IS 5.7.0, see the Release Matrix.
All WSO2 products that are based on a specific Carbon Kernel version are expected to be compatible with each other. If you come across any compatibility issue, contact team WSO2.
For a complete list of improvements and bug fixes available with this release, see WSO2 IS 5.7.0 - Fixed Issues.