Entitlement management is a technology that grants, resolves, enforces, revokes and administers fine-grained access privileges. The Entitlement Management component of WSO2 Carbon facilitates the management and control of policies defined in XACML.
The key functions of this component are listed below.
- Configuring the Policy Administration Point
- Configuring the Policy Decision Point
- Configuring Access Control Policy for a Service Provider
- Validating OAuth Access Token Scope Using XACML Policies During Token Validation
- Validating OAuth Access Token Scope Using XACML Policies During Token Issuance
For more general information on XACML and entitlement management, see Access Control and Entitlement Management.