WSO2 Identity Server uses asymmetric encryption by default for the authentication and protection of data. In asymmetric encryption, keystores (with private keys and public key certificates) and truststores (with only public key certificates) are created and stored for a product. It is possible to have multiple keystores so that the keys used for different use cases are kept unique. The following sections explain more details on keystores and truststores, and how they are used in WSO2 products.
- Using Asymmetric Encryption
- Creating New Keystores
- Renewing a CA-Signed Certificate in a Keystore
- Configuring Keystores in WSO2 Products
- Managing Keystores with the UI
- Adding Multiple Keys to the Primary Keystore
- Migrating the Secondary Userstore Password to the Internal Keystore