This topic provides instructions on how to configure the Inwebo app and how to provision the users from WSO2 Identity Server. See the following sections for more information.
- Configuring the Inwebo app
- Deploying Inwebo artifacts
- Deploying travelocity.com sample app
- Configuring the identity provider
- Configuring the service provider
- Testing the sample
Configuring the Inwebo app
- Go to http://www.inwebo.com/ and click free signup and register an account for your enterprise.
- Activate your email notification and activate your account.
- Navigate to https://www.myinwebo.com/ .
- Go to Administration console from the right side toggle menu and get the Service Id of admin user.
- Navigate to Secure Sites and download the certificate for API access (.p12 format).
- Go to MyInweboAccount and navigate to My Devices, click add a Device button. The following window appears.
Download Inwebo app in your mobile or any other devices. Add the above secure site ID or scan the QR code to activate the account.
Deploying Inwebo artifacts
Place the provisioning connector .jar file (org.wso2.carbon.identity.provisioning.connector.inwebo-1.0.0.jar) into the
If you want to upgrade the Inwebo Provisioning Connector (.jar) in your existing IS pack, please refer upgrade instructions.
- To download the authenticator and artifacts, go to https://store.wso2.com/store/assets/isconnector/inwebo-provisioning .
Deploying travelocity.com sample app
The next step is to deploy the travelocity.com sample app in order to use it in this scenario.
To configure this, see Deploying the Sample App.
Configuring the identity provider
Now you have to configure WSO2 Identity Server by adding a new identity provider.
- Download the WSO2 Identity Server from here, copy the axis2_inwebo.xml into the
<IS-HOME>/repository/conf/axis2directory and start up the Identity Server.
- Log in to the management console as an administrator.
- In the Identity section under the Main tab of the management console, click Add under Claims.
- Add a new claim for Language.
- Click Add under Identity Providers.
- Expand the Claim Configuration section and select Define Custom Claim Dialect under Basic Claim Configuration section.
- Click Add Claim Mapping and add the following claims.
- Expand the Advanced Claim Configuration section.
- Select the Claim URI you added from the Provisioning Claim Filter dropdown and click Add Claim. Enter a default value for each Claim URI as shown in the following image.
The default value for language should be either "fr" or "en".
Give a suitable name as the Identity Provider Name and fill out the fields.
Status can be 0 or 1.
0: login is active
1: login is blocked (authentication requests will be rejected)
Role can be 0 or 1 or 2.
1: manager of the service (can create, modify and delete users)
2: administrator of the service (can also modify parameters of the service in the Administration Console)
Access can be 0 or 1.
0: service bookmarks are not associated to this user
1: all service bookmarks are associated to this user
Code Type can be 0 or 1 or 2.
0: An activation code is generated, valid immediately for 15 minutes
1: An "inactive" activation code, valid for 3 weeks, is generated (it will become active later on, thanks to loginActivateCode)
2: An activation link, valid for 3 weeks, is generated. LoginSendByMail must be used immediately after
Go to Inwebo Provisioning Configuration under Outbound Provisioning Connectors.
Enter the values for the required fields. You should use Service Id, P12Password and P12FILE path values of the Inwebo app which you created.
You have now added the identity provider.
Configuring the resident service provider
The next step is to configure the service provider.
Return to the management console.
Select 'Resident Service Provider' under the 'Service Providers' and add the created Inwebo identity provider in 'Outbound Provisioning Configuration' .
Click ' Update' to save the changes.
You have now added and configured the service provider.
Testing the provisioning connector
Click 'Add' under 'Users and Roles' and create a new user.
Go to https://www.myinwebo.com/console/admin/customer/service/manage/users and check the newly created user.