Using Identity Cloud, you can create a custom application and configure it to facilitate Single-Sign On (SSO) using OpenID Connect. This custom application can be integrated with the WSO2 Identity Cloud as indicated in this topic to provide SSO for users of this application.
Once you enter the application name, the following page is displayed with Agent type and SAML2 Web SSO is selected by default.
- Select OpenID Connect from Select Security Protocol list.
- Enter the Redirect URL as ' and click Generate Keys.
The following page is displayed with the generated OAuth Keys and OAuth Client Secret.
- Enter Access URL, the location that you want your custom application should be directed to.
- Click Save to save the application details and the added application is displayed on the page.
- Click Go to User Portal.
- Click the added custom application that is in the user portal.
- You are directed to WSO2 website home page without having to sign in explicitly. This shows OpenID Connect based SSO capability for a custom application using Identity Cloud.