WSO2 Identity Cloud supports enabled SSO for applications that use standard authentication mechanisms such as SAML, OIDC etc. These applications are called ‘Custom Applications’. Before configuring SSO for any custom application, you have to first add a custom application. The following instructions describe how you can do that.
Adding a Custom App
- Click on the menu bar on the top left corner.
- The following left panel is displayed. Click on Applications.
- Click Add Application on the following application landing page.
- Click on Custom Application in the page that appears.
- Enter Application Name, Description, and click Add.
Once you click Add, the following page is displayed with Standard-based Federation is selected by default as the App Type.
At this point, you can select the application type (Select App Type) of your custom application you wish to have SSO configured.