GoToMeeting supports single sign-on (SSO) that is initiated by the identity provider. GoToMeeting can be integrated with the WSO2 Identity Cloud as indicated in this topic to provide SSO for users of this application.
- Log in to the WSO2 Identity Cloud Admin Portal.
- Click on the menu bar on the top left corner and click Applications.
- Click Download IdP Metadata. The identity provider metadata file will be downloaded on to your machine.
- Login to the GoToMeeting admin console and select the Identity provider tab.
- Select Upload SAML metadata file and upload the metadata file you downloaded in step 3.
For more information, see the GoToMeeting Support Documentation.
- Click Save. You will be redirected to a screen similiar to one below.
Verify the details and click Save again.
You have now set up the identity provider in GoToMeeting. Next, configure the WSO2 Identity Cloud for SSO.
- On the WSO2 Identity Cloud, click Applications on the menu bar and then click Add Application.
- Select the GoToMeeting tile.
- Enter an Application Name and Description for the application and click Add.
Enter the application details.
You have now successfully set up SSO for the GoToMeeting application.
Try it out
- Login to the WSO2 Identity Cloud User Portal.
- Click on the GoToMeeting application. You will be automatically logged in to your GoToMeeting account via the WSO2 Identity Cloud.