Using Identity Cloud, you can create a custom application and configure it to facilitate Single-Sign On (SSO) using WS-Federation. This custom application can be integrated with the WSO2 Identity Cloud as indicated in this topic to provide SSO for users of this application.
Before you start this tutorial, you need to create a custom application in Identity Cloud. Click here to know how to add a custom application.
Once you have created the custom application, the following page is displayed with Standards-based Federation as and SAML2 Web SSO is selected by default. Now you need to configure the application as an Standard-based Federation type WS-Federation.
- Select WS-Federation(Passive) from Select Security Protocol list.
- Enter the Realm as 'wso2' and Wreply URL as '
- In Store Configurations, enter the Access URL as '.
- Click Save to save the application details and the added application is displayed on the page.
- Click Go to User Portal.
- Click the added custom application that is in the user portal.
You are directed to WSO2 website home page without having to sign in explicitly. This shows WS-Federation based SSO capability for a custom application using Identity Cloud.